CRISIS LINE: 1-877-890-5711
Programs & Services
The Drop-In Centre
The Squamish and Whistler Drop-In Centres are a single access point for crisis support, resources, and referrals for women, Two-Spirit, gender diverse, non-binary, trans people and their children.
With the rising cost of living and cuts to social programming, we are seeing the highest numbers of program participants in the community accessing our services since we opened over 40 years ago.
Services we provide include:
- Support, safety planning, and referrals
- Children and youth counselling, Children and Youth Groups and Wellness Camps
- Ongoing support for program participants who have accessed Pearl’s Place Transition House, Safe Home or Children, Youth & Family programs
- Practical assistance with forms and online applications
- Internet, fax, and photocopier access
- Resource material
- A supportive and inclusive space for women, Two-Spirit, gender diverse, non-binary, trans people and their children to meet with RCMP, Victim Services or Mental Health with support from Drop-In staff through that process
- Toiletries and clothing vouchers to Pearls Value & Vintage