CRISIS LINE: 1-877-890-5711
Programs & Services
Multicultural Outreach Support
The Multicultural Outreach Support program provides services and support to non-status, immigrant, and refugee women, Two-Spirit, gender diverse, non-binary, trans people and their children who have experienced or are at risk of abuse, threats, or violence in a relationship. This program is guided by the principles that put program participants’ safety first, respect the rights of individuals to make choices and decisions based on their understanding of their needs, and respect each person’s perspective and situation.
For more information, please get in touch with the PearlSpace closest to you.
If you are in need of 24-hour crisis support, call the crisis line at 1-877-890-5711
- Crisis support & safety planning
- Referrals to community services & assistance navigating systems
- Accompaniment & advocacy
- Information in a variety of languages
- Community connection through programs like Soup and Social and Chai Time
- Printing, faxing, computer use
- Clothing & toiletries