CRISIS LINE: 1-877-890-5711
Programs & Services
Gender Diversity Inclusion
Gender is a complex topic. All people who identify as a diverse and/or non-conforming gender, including Two-Spirit, trans, and non-binary individuals, experience even greater adversity with less support and resources.
We at PearlSpace welcome and celebrate gender diversity! All Two-Spirit, trans, non-binary people are welcome to receive any needed support regarding barriers, harm, discrimination, and more.
For more information, please get in touch with the PearlSpace closest to you.
If you are in need of 24-hour crisis support,
call the crisis line at 1-877-890-5711
- Welcoming & supportive staff
- Social and emotional support
- A safer space
- Safety planning
- Computer access & free Wi-Fi
- Faxing, photocopying, printing
- Toiletries and necessities
- Tea, coffee & communal kitchen use
- Voucher program for Pearl’s Vintage & Value store
- Information, referrals to community services & resources
- Referrals and systems support (filling out forms, support with calls, etc.)
- Speak with a specialized Outreach Worker Monday to Wednesday, 8:30 am-4:30 pm; call or text: 604-389-9165